Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Twirl Skirts....

Twirl skirts and more twirl skirts...While I continue to destash, I am creating skirts for the upcoming holidays and summer. Please stop by and take a look around. You never know what you might find.Floral twirl skirt with green swirls fabric. So fresh and spring. This skirt is a size 3T. It is 12 inches long.


This is one of my new Valentine Day skirts. This one picture above is 10 inches long. It should fit a 12M old little girl. Won't she look precious twirly around in this. This skirt is perfect because not only will it work well for Valentine's Day, it is also perfect for all summer long with a cute tank top and a pair of sandals.
Stop by and look at the other things that I have been working on....I should be adding more daily.
See you soon,
Debbie




No comments: