Thursday, October 16, 2008

Scraps!! Scraps!! What do I do with all of this fabric?

Oh my, I have so much fabric either I am going to have to move out or I am going to have to use some of it. Each day, I will try to pick out some fabric and create something with it. Most of these items with be either OOAK or made in very limited quanitites. I will be making reversible pinafores and twirly skirts with most of this fabric. Here are the 2 items that I created today...
This is the Alexander Henry Kleo Reversible pinafore in a size 24M or 2T. Here is the reverse side:




I also created this reversible pinafore with Amy Butler Pink Peony fabric in a size 18M:

Here is the reverse side. It was created using Amy Butler Camel Dot.


So long for now. Please stop by as you never know what you might find.....and once they are gone they are history.

No comments: