Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More OOAK Tunic Style Dresses

Oh, I have been so busy creating unique one of a kind dresses from fabric in my stash. I loved this candy cane fabric. I purchased it nearly two years ago because I was going to make something very special with it. Ok, so I finally got around to creating a dress using the fabric. Here is the end result. This dress is a peasant tunic style dress - there is only one and it is a size 3T. The main bodice fabric is a burgundy fine wale corduroy fabric. It is so soft. The coloring is slightly off in the picture. The corduroy is much darker in real life.....
Here's the other dress that I made with scrap fabric. It is also one of a kind. I loved this fabric. It is from a line called "taxi"..can you tell why. The main fabric is black and white with yellow canarys sitting in the tree. So sweet. This dress is a peasant tunic style dress. This dress is also a size 3T.
Both of these dresses are available for purchase here:

www.lillifeeboutique.etsy.com

Debbie

No comments: