Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hello all,

I have decided to shut down both of my stores (ebay and etsy) for a little while. I will reopen them later this summer. I am doing this for me. I am in need of a much deserved break. I wear many hats (mom, wife, business owner, seamstress, accountant, etc.....)all of the time. It is time for me to put couple away for a little while. School is winding down and summer is quickly approaching. With that, I have lots to do to get ready for the kids. I am hoping to spend a few lazy days of summer just enjoying the beauty around me.

I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your business. Without you, I wouldn't be where I am today. Thank you.

I will be updating my blog throughout the next couple of months to let you know what is happening.

If you need to contact me, you can email me directly at lillifeeboutique@yahoo.com.

Sincerely,
Debbie

1 comment:

shannon said...

Good for you! Everyone deserves a break, and I think you do especially. I can tell Etsy has been keeping you busy! Looks like lots have people have bought your adorable clothes since I bought my daughter's dress last summer. Enjoy your break! :)
--shannon
sugarplumdelights.com