Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Friday!!!

Yea - This is my first post. I have been working hard on getting my blog ready. What do you think?

My name is Debbie. I am the owner, designer and sole seamstress for Lillifee Boutique. I sell my goods on Ebay (
http://stores.ebay.com/Lillifee-Boutique) and Etsy (http://www.lillifeeboutique.etsy.com/
). Please stop by and take a look around. I love to make children's clothing. Everything is made by me. I don't buy any premade blanks for my clothing. I start each and everyone of them with a bolt of fabric and some thread. All of my aline dresses and jon jons are fully lined. What this means for you is that only lining touches your children's skin. The embroidery backing is inside - nothing scratchy or itchy here.

I am in the process of phasing out my Ebay store. So please take a look at my Etsy store. I have much more to offer to you there. Hopefully someday, I will be able to open my own online store.

If you are looking for something in particular, please ask me. I love to create new items for my customers. I can make matching brother/sister outfits. I know how important this can be as I have 2 sons and 1 daughter. I love them to coordinate for special occasions.

Thanks for taking stopping by.

Debbie


No comments: