Saturday, September 20, 2008

My Newest Designs

I have been so busy lately trying to bring to you some fresh new designs. Here are a few of my favorites:

I love this dress. Hot pink gingham with a wonky Christmas Tree. It is so cute. Any little girly girl would love this dress.











For the more traditional, here is a red gingham dress with a cute reindeer with a bright red nose. He kind of looks like that very famous reindeer "Rudolph".

This cute dress is made from hunter green gingham. The pumpkin applique on this dress is a newer technique. It is called raggy applique. The edges are left unsewn and frayed. It adds a very unique appearance to the actual dress. This dress is perfect for the fall months. It can be worn for many months.











Hope you enjoy,

Debbie



PS - you can find all of these dresses listed for sale in my store at http://www.lillifeeboutique.etsy.com/

No comments: